New York Polish Film Festival
May 2 - May 7, 2017
Seeks a Part-Time Volunteers for its Annual Film Festival
Great opportunity for students, or anyone interested in film, and volunteering in a film festival setting.
Currently recruiting key volunteers and interns to start immediately. Most work is done remotely, but 1-2 regular meetings are required every week.
Students and/or experienced and skilled retirees and administrative assistants, marketing and social media specialists are most welcome. Other areas include filmmaker contacts, administrative tasks and organization. Presence during the festival in April is important.
We expect interns to:
- Be responsible & self-motivated
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and creative thinking
- Be available for a minimum of 2 months starting March.
- Commit to at least 10-12 hours / week
- Have knowledge of database and other mailing list management
- Have expertise in Word, Excel, Google Docs, social media outlets.
We prefer (but do not require):
- Previous experience in events management
- Previous experience in fundraising
- Experience and/or contacts in the film, hospitality and media industries
Ability to solicit paid advertising space for booklet (commission paid on secured ads)
Benefits to interns:
Free tickets to screenings
- Opportunity to meet filmmakers and guests.
- Excellent experience in all aspects of festival organization.
- Networking and meeting with local filmmakers and other film industry people.
To apply: Please email us mentioning your area of expertise and interest. Also tell us about yourself as this is a way for us ot get to know you.
Email us at: email@example.com
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
you can visit us at www.nypff.com
or visit Facebook : The New York Polish Film Festival
Click the button below to download Volunteer Form.